Which spooky character will you be… Scroll down for instructions on how to make these fun cake toppers.
You will need:
- Printed sheet (download below)
- Transparent sticky tape
- Scissors (ask a grown-up for help when using these)
- Quick drying glue
- Download, print and cut out the circular designs.
- Attach one of the circles to a toothpick using sticky tape.
- Attach a second circle to the back using glue.
- Easy peasy! Now you can use your cupcake topper to decorate delicious treats.
- Your Bluey-themed cupcakes are now ready to devour!