Select another country or region to see content specific to your location.
Here’s an egg-citing Bluey activity. The two videos below will show you how to make your own Bluey and Bingo eggs.
Here’s What you’ll need:
- Eggs (be careful not to drop these!)
- Paint (we used Titanium White, Peach and Cobalt Blue)
- A black marker
- Some fine paint brushes
- Cardboard for the ears
- Sticky tape
Note: Make sure a grown up helps with small pieces and scissors.
What to do:
- Start with outlining Bluey and Bingo in pencil
- Fill in with paint
- Finish off the details with black marker or paint
- Cut out some cardboard to make the ears
- Attach using sticky tape
- Put on display for all to see!
Watch our videos for a step-by-step!