a fun game for the whole family that will help improve hand-eye coordination too!
You will need:
- Large cardboard box
- Masking tape
- Paint: White, light blue, dark blue, yellow, pink
- Paint brush
- Scissors or craft knife
- Quick drying glue
- Zip-lock bags
- Dried kidney beans
- Cut away the two long flaps on the cardboard box and use masking tape to secure the two smallest flaps to the box.
- Paint the box white and leave aside to dry.
- Use bowls to trace circles on the face of the box. Cut out Bluey and friends from the templates provided and plan how you want to use to decorate the box.
- Carefully cut out the circular holes in the face of the box.
- Now glue all the characters as you planned and cut off any excess.
- Keep the decorating going by painting colourful circles on the box. Have fun with it.
- Now for the bean bags: cut some felt rectangles and glue the sides, together, leaving one side open.
- Fill some zip-lock bags with dried kidney beans and slide the beans bag inside the felt pouch. This will prevent the dried kidney beans spilling out if the felt pouches open at any stage. Glue the top of the pouch to seal them.
Fun for the whole family!