On a leafy street in the heart of Brisbane, something magical has happened… the Heeler home from Bluey’s world has been recreated, for real life – and is now listed on Airbnb!
There’s lots of familiar touches like the red letterbox, bone-shaped chimney, and bay window. Inside, Kiddos can snuggle up for sleepytime in Bluey and Bingo’s bedroom with Floppy and Grey Dancer; or invent a game or two in the girls’ playroom with its rainbow canopy, kiwi rug and toys – including beloved Polly Puppy and Chattermax.
The backyard is a verdant oasis for family fun, with a BBQ, kids’-sized trampoline, Grannies’ car, custom toadstool seats and dog garden gnomes (Gerald’s there – but alas, no Hecuba). Yummy snacks can be found in the fully stocked kitchen, including Bandit’s famous duck cake.
Brace yourself for a weekend of family games and make-believe, because one family living in Australia will be able to book the exclusive two-night stay at the Heeler’s home.
For all the details, head to the Heeler Home Airbnb listing.
Take a tour
Just a few of the house rules…
- A game of musical statues to the Bluey theme song is recommended on arrival
- Please keep sticky geckos off the ceiling
- Be sure to take some adventurous snaps with Bob Bilby
- Maximum two adults and two children can stay at the house for the overnight weekend stay
- No pets allowed – especially emus named Shaun!
To read the complete list of house rules head to Airbnb.com/Bluey
P.S. Did you spot longdog?