How to Make a Halloween Lantern
Get ready to scare the neighbourhood with this halloween lantern! See the instructions below.
you will need
- 2 Orange A4 sheets
- Cardboard roll
- Black & orange card
- Scissors (ask a grown up for help when using)
- Sticky tape
how to make
- Cover cardboard roll with orange paper by wrapping around and taping.
- Cut a second piece of paper the length of the paper roll and about 1.5x times the height, as seen in the picture.
- Fold the orange rectangle in half and cut lines down as shown in the guide. Don’t forget to stop about 2cm from the edge!
- Wrap your rectangle around the roll and tape in place.
- Print and cut out the pumpkin face.
- Cut out three strips of cardboard to wrap around the top and bottom of the lantern, as well as a strip as a handle. Attach using glue or tape.
- Glue your pumpkin face to your lantern. You’re all set!