Create a Bluey hug card this Valentine’s Day to let someone special know how much you love them.
What you need:
- Light blue A4 cardboard
- Rounded scissors
- A pen
- With the help of a grown-up, cut out Bluey’s face and glue bottom 1/3 to the top of a folded A4 card
- Cut out, fold and glue the Bluey’s legs to the bottom of the inside of the card, always with the help of an adult.
- Cut out and glue in the heart in the centre of the card.
- Cut out and fold the left and the right arms, and glue them to the back of the card.
- Add your special message on the card and send it to your very own Chilli!