You Will Need:
- Felt (A4 sheet: 3x purple, 1x light pink, 1x beige, 1x black and 1x white)
- Needle and thread or fabric glue
- Sewing pins
Note: Make sure a grown up helps with small pieces and scissors.
How To Make A Bob Bilby Puppet:
- Download the craft sheet on the link below
- Use the template to trace and cut out your felt pieces
- Stick the smaller pieces together with fabric glue or a needle and thread
- Attach the back panel and front panels together
- Place the ears between the front and back panels and glue or stick together
- Glue, draw or stitch eyes (buttons) onto Bob
- Trim any excess thread or felt off your finished Bob Bilby!
Bob Bilby is ready for an adventure!
Bob Bilby puppet sizes:
You can make a regular (for adult hands) or small (for little hands) Bob Bilby puppet. You could always make both!