What you’ll need
- Paper and crayons: to make library cards!
- Cardboard box or basket.
How to play
- Set up a “Library” play area with shelves to store and browse books.
- Set up a desk area for the librarian who’s in charge of making library cards for new customers.
- Customers can borrow a maximum of three books at a time, and stay quiet enough to not disturb the other readers.
- Use a cardboard box or basket as the book checkout and return station. 5. Customers can borrow books and go and enjoy them in their favourite reading spots.
- Remember to return them before their due date!