Make your very own Bluey themed paper chatterbox for Halloween.
How to make
- Cut on the outside line of the chatterbox
- With the print side up fold in half, then in half again
- Turn over so the top is blank and fold each corner into the middle
- Turn over and repeat
- With the numbers facing up, fold in half
- Slide your thumb and finger behind two of the squares and press together so they bend around and touch
- Repeat with the thumb and finger of the other hand, for the other two squares
- All the squares should now be at the front with centres touching. You’re ready to use your chatterbox!