You will need:
- Yellow coloured paper
Note: Make sure a grown up helps with small pieces and scissors.
How to Make a queen’s crown:
- Download the craft sheet on the link below
- Use the template to trace two crown shapes on the yellow paper
- Glue the pieces together to make your crown – make sure the crown fits well
- Cut the flowers and leaves from the template sheet and stick to your crown
- Glue Bluey’s eyebrows onto the crown
- Have fun at playing a queen!
Complete your outfit with a queen’s sceptre.