from the official bluey magazine!
Breakfast just got toast-ally cute! Follow the instructions below to make your very own Bingo toast, fun for kiddos (and for grown-ups too!)
Let’s make Bingo toast for brekkie!
You will need:
- A grown-up to help
- 2 Slices of toast
- 1 Slice of white bread
- 3 Blueberries
- 1 Banana
- Peanut butter, jam, or chocolate spread
- Ask your grown-up to snip 2 toast triangles for Bingo’s ears and add your chosen spread along the edges.
- Add more spread at the sides of the toast. Cut 2 circles from white bread and top with blueberries to make Bingo’s eyes.
- Cut banana to create her eyebrows and markings.
- Stack up slices of banana to make her mouth, then finish with a blueberry nose. Mmm!
You’re all set for a Bingo breakfast!
WANT More Bluey fun and games?
Check out the Official Bluey Magazine