Make a Bluey-and-friends style headband fit for any kiddo! Scroll down for the instructions and template to get started with this craft.
- Sticky tape
- An adult to help
- First, pick your headband character; Bluey, Chloe, Honey, Mackenzie or Rusty.
- Download and print out the template by clicking the button below.
- Colour in and decorate your headband.
- With an adults help, cut along the solid lines.
- Connect the two sides and fit them to the size of your head. You may need to attach the extra panel if you need more room.
- Stick together the headband with sticky tape or glue.
- Repeat steps 1-6 with the other characters and play with your friends!