Welcome to the show, please take your seats and enjoy!
What you’ll need:
- Sticky tape and adhesive putty
- A small cardboard box like a shoebox
- Some scissors (you might need a grown-up’s help when using these)
- Lots of spooky imagination
- Some friends and family to come and watch
- Print out the downloadable sheets for your characters, props and backgrounds.
- Taking off the lid of your shoebox, stick the background to the bottom of your box. We used adhesive putty so we could change them easily.
- Standing it up on the side, you now have your stage.
- Cut out the characters and props.
- Holding the cutout characters, connect the tabs around your finger to form a loop. You can then use sticky tape to keep it together.
- Cut out some extra props you might need for your show.
- Now you’re ready to perform your upper show for friends and family! Don’t forget, you can change your scene to make up a whole new spooky story.