How to make a picture frame
Make your kiddos a picture frame to decorate and show off their favourite artwork or a special photograph.
What you need:
- Strong cardboard
- A box cutter/crafting knife to be done by an adult only
- Masking tape
- Artwork or photograph
- Use the template provided to trace and cut out the front, back and stand for your frame.
- Bend the strip of cardboard where marked and tape together to form a triangle.
- Tape the triangle to the bottom of the solid piece of cardboard.
- Paint the front and back of your frame using whatever colours and designs you like!
- Tape your artwork or photo onto the rear side of the frame front.
- Glue the two sides of the frame together and leave to dry.
- Pop it on your favourite shelf and enjoy!
TIP: if you want to be able to reuse the frame, try using tac to stick the frame together.