Just look at that sweet, little nose! Now you can make your very own by following our guide.
You will need
- Embroidery thread
- Needle and thread to sew OR fabric glue to attach
- Scissors (Make sure you have an adult to help you)
- Pins (be careful with these!)
- Pencil or pen to mark the felt
- White paint if desired for eyes
- When attaching your Floppy puppet together, you can use fabric glue, a needle and thread, or a sewing machine – it’s up to you.
Step by step guide
- Step 1: Use the template stencils provide to cut out the pieces of felt
- Step 2: Mark up Floppy’s face and inner ear piece
- Step 3: Prepare the inner ear pieces
- Step 4: Prepare Floppy’s face by embroidering a mouth and attaching the eyes and nose
- Step 5: Pin the face to the front body panel then sew or glue the bottom of Floppy’s face
- Step 6: See photo in download and pin the ears towards the body. Match the two body pieces and pin around them
- Step 7: Connect the body panel and sew or glue around the edges
Download the full instructions and have a go at making a Floppy puppet for your kiddo.