Make your very own Bluey and Bingo pop-up card
You Will Need:
- A4 printing paper – 3 sheets
- A4 cardstock
- Green paper
- Coloured markers or pencils
- Print pages 1, 2 and 3 of the attached printable.
- Colour in pages 1 and 2.
- Glue pages 1 and 2 onto your A4 card stock. The door should be on the front and Bluey and Bingo on the back. Fold in half down the middle.
- Cut the trees out and fold them in half down the middle.
- Add glue to the top face of the first tree and glue on the next tree. Continue until you have stuck all the trees together.
- Open up the tree and glue onto the dotted lines inside the card.
- Add some decorations and a special message for someone you love!