Create a set of fun Bluey and friends origami bookmarks by following the guide below.
You will need:
- 1 x a 4 piece of paper (coloured if possible)
- Character printable (grab the festive baubles template below)
- Christmas pom poms or confetti
- Fold the top right-hand corner of the paper down to make a triangle shape.
- Cut off the overhanging strip of paper and turn the shape around so the long end of the triangle is at the top.
- Fold down both corners to make a diamond shape. Press the creases firmly and then open back up.
- Fold the left and rights corners up so that they meet each other at the tips and are perpendicular to the top edge of the triangle. Press to crease then open back up.
- Flip up the top sheet of paper so that the bottom of the triangle shape meets the top.
- Fold the flaps you created back down and tuck INTO your bookmark.
- Repeat for the other side.
- Cut out your favourite Bluey character and glue onto the front of your bookmark. If the character has separate ears, glue these to the back of the bookmark facing inwards.
- Decorate with some Christmas confetti or pom poms and the make 10 more for your family and friends!