Ready to get festive? Make these Bluey baubles and add them on to your Christmas tree. There’s Bluey, Bingo and some of their friends.
Make sure an adult helps you, it’s trifficult.
1. Pick out your baubles and print both pages.
2. Cut along the dashed lines to separate the faces from the sheet. Cut out other features like the face and ears.
3. Attach the face and features to the bauble with craft glue.
4. Colour in with paint, pens, glitter, whatever takes your fancy.
5. Place on tree for all to admire!
Click the button below to download the cut-outs below and give your tree a special touch.