Encourage your little one to save by making this brilliant Bluey themed piggy bank with them. Coins not included.
You will need:
- Potato crisps can
- White acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Blue coloured paper
- Quick drying glue
- Paint the crisp can with the white paint.
- Carefully cut out all the pieces from the template provided.
- Cover the can with Bluey’s body template.
- Place the lid on the blue paper, trace around the edge using a pencil and carefully cut out the shape with scissors.
- Glue the blue circle to the underside of the lid and carefully cut out a slit in the centre, large enough for coins to slip through.
Now for the finishing touches…
Glue the other template pieces to the can to finish your fun new Bluey piggy bank.
Cha-Ching! Time to start saving!