Bluey and Bingo have their initials on their beds. Why don’t you make one with your kiddo.
What you need:
- Thick cardboard
- Sticky tape
- Scissors or box cutter
- Using nice thick lettering draw you initial onto some thick cardboard such as a cardboard packing box.
- Choose some coloured yarn and tape it down to start. Wrap the yarn around the letter until you decide it’s time to change colours. Cut the end of the yarn you are using and tape down to secure.
- Continue with steps 3 until you have wrapped your whole letter. Secure the end by tying or taping the end of the yarn.
- Attach it to your bed with some extra yarn.
- Use multiple threads of yarn at the same time to make wrapping quicker and easier.
- Experiment with different designs and wrapping styles.
- Try making your whole name!