Bring the night sky into your child’s room with these simple DIY glow stars. Make these stars and surprise your kiddo.
what you need:
- Thick white cardboard, sometimes known as project board.
- Glow in the dark paint (available from craft stores)
- A brush
- A pencil
- Rounded Scissors
- Cut out the stars from the template provided.
- Trace onto your white board.
- Paint with several coats of glow in the dark paint, allowing each coat to dry before applying another.
- Cut out the stars and add a small dot of tac to the back of each one.
- Arrange a constellation in the bedroom and wait until night time for the magic to happen!
Tip: Glow in the dark paint absorbs light so make sure to keep the room bright before turning off the lights.