These awesome ears make an excellent alternative to party hats
Choose from Bingo, Bluey, Chloe, Coco, Lucky and MacKenzie or make them all!
You will need:
- Coloured paper
- Sticky tape
- Quick drying glue
- Download and print the template.
- Ask a grown-up to help you cut out all the coloured paper pieces from the templates provided.
- With a pencil, trace around all the template pieces on the coloured paper and cut them out.
- Glue all the corresponding pieces together to form the ears, eyebrows and headband.
- Glue the ears and eyebrow to the centre of the headband, as shown.
- On the reverse of the headband, glue on the second strip to make the hat stronger and last longer.
And finally… Glue velcro on the ends of the headband to fasten the hat around the head.
Ready to play?
Use the same technique to create paper ears hats for Bluey and friends!