Double trouble! this fun memory game also makes a great set of cards for playing Snap.
How to Make:
- Glue the pages to cardboard or a cereal box
- Cut out each square piece (there are 54 in total – 27 pairs)
- Lay all the pieces image facing down on a flat surface.
- Take turns flipping over two cards at a time. If the cards have the the same picture, then they are yours and you get another turn. If they don’t match, turn them back over (but remember where they are). Now it’s the next player’s turn.
- Continue taking turns until all the cards have been matched. The person with the most pairs is the winner!
Changing difficulty: for an easier game, play the game with less pairs on the board i.e. only place down eight pairs. Slowly increase the number of pairs in the game to increase the challenge.
More fun! You can also use the cards for a game of Bluey Snap.
Make the box to store your cards
Fold & Glue!
- Ask a grown-up to help you cut around the dotted lines
- Fold and glue
- Use this box to keep your Bluey Memory Game tidy and safe.