Making this paper puzzle flextangle is heaps of fun. And playing with it is even better.
You will need:
- Quick drying tacky glue
- Download, print and cut out the template provided.
- Start folding in from the left, along the diagonal dotted line.
- Fold line by line across the entire graphic and then unfold.
- Repeat step 2 but this time from the right side.
- Repeat step 3 line by line from the right and then unfold.
- Now, fold the page vertically from the left to the right following the dotted line shown above.
- Fold section by section across the entire graphic and then unfold.
- Gently fold the paper so that the GLUE tabs align along the length to form a tube. Add glue on the tabs – press and hold until dry.
- Finally add glue to the end tab and carefully tuck the tabs into the other open end of the tube. Press and hold until dry.
You’re done! You’ve made a fidget toy out of paper – Go play!