Get into the spirit of the Women’s World Cup and kick off with a game of Bluey finger football! Start a match against your friends and include as many players as you like!
you will need:
- A Grown-up to help
- Tape or a glue stick
- A small ball or scrunched up paper
- Some fingers!
- Download the cut out sheets below.
- Cut out your characters and poke your fingers through the holes to create the legs.
- Then cut out your goals and fold at the dotted lines, securing the flaps to the bottom with tape or glue.
- Save paper by cutting out and scrunching up these instructions to use as a ball!