Every patrol needs a pair of these Bluey binoculars for maximum vision.
Download the instructions below.
What you’ll need:
- 3 toilet rolls
- pencil or pen
- masking tape
- decorations of your choice
How to make:
- Take your first toilet roll and cut it in half
- Carefully squish the centre
- Use the glue to stick the two remaining toilet rolls to either side of the first roll
- Use masking tape to keep in place while drying
- Use the pencil or pen to make a small hole on either side of the binoculars
- Thread the string through the hold and tie a knot to finish