These plastic-free gift bags make the perfect take-home bags for party treats.
You will need:
- Transparent sticky tape
- Quick drying glue
- Download, print and cut out the template provided.
- Lay the page printed side down and fold in the sides, following the dotted line. Then glue the two edges together as the picture shows you.
- Next, fold up the base of the sheet, following the dotted guide line.
- Open out the base and fold in the two sides.
- Fold down the top and lower edges, following the dotted line.
- Glue the flaps down to close the base of the gift bag.
- Next, fold in the sides of the bag.
- Turn the bag around and repeat folding in the sides of the bag.
- Gently open the gift bag.
- Cut two pieces of string and attach to the bag using transparent tape.
Use the same technique to create Bingo Gift Bags!