Here’s a fun, DIY Heelerween activity to do with your kiddos – how to make a Bingo pumpkin stencil.
Make sure an adult helps you, it’s trifficult.
- Clean out the pumpkin scraping the flesh inside where you’ll carve the design
- Download and print out the stencil in the link below, to match the size of your pumpkin. A4 should be about the right size for a medium pumpkin
- Attach the stencil to the pumpkin with tape
- Carefully use a pin to make closely spaced pin pricks along all of the outlines, piercing the paper
- Use a thin craft knife to carve the pattern, cutting completely through the dark orange sections – be extra careful with this step!
- Simply peel away skin within the lighter orange colour to enhance features