Add some colour to the kiddo’s bedroom just like Bluey and Bingo!
what you need:
- ½ a metre of white cotton or Calico fabric. An old sheet or pillowcase will work too
- Watercolour or water based fabric paints
- A potato
- A carrot
- Some thick string or thin rope
- Double sided tape or non-sew fabric tape
- Use the template to trace 8-10 flags onto your fabric.
- Cut out your flags. Serrated scissors work best but any kind will do.
- Using water colour paints or thin fabric paints wash some colour over each of the flags and leave to dry.
- Cut a small potato in half and cut the top and bottom off a carrot.
- Using some thicker black paint stamp the potato first and then add 4 smaller spots with the ends of the carrot.
- When dry, lay down your rope and fold over the flags, securing them with your tape.
- Hang and enjoy!
Tip: if you don’t have any fabric, try this idea using paper instead.