Make a Sleepytime solar system in a pan
Take Bingo and Floppy on an adventure into space by building your own solar system.
Only use what you already have at home and add your own creative touches!
What you need:
- Black turtle beans or pasta painted black
- Buttons, lids or balls
- Empty egg carton
- Playdough (pink and grey)
- Yellow paper (or white paper coloured yellow)
How to make a solar system in a pan:
- Sprinkle the black turtle beans into your pan or tray
- For the planets, paint different sized lids or place buttons or balls of various sizes and colours in the pans
- Cut out two sections from an old egg carton tray
- Paint the two egg carton shapes, one for the moon and one for the Earth
- Make Floppy from playdough or draw a picture of Floppy and add to the pan
- Draw a picture of Bingo or use your Bingo figurine and add to the pan
- Add glow in the dark stars or cut out yellow stars to add to the outside of your pan
You solar system in a pan is complete. Have fun playing in space!