What you’ll need
- Lots of wrapping paper!
- One great present for the middle of the parcel (We’re playing Lucky’s Dad’s Rules!)
- Somewhere to play music from (a speaker, radio, phone etc)
- Some rockin’ music!
How to play
- Wrap a small prize or treat in multiple layers of wrapping paper.
- When the music starts, pass the parcel around the circle from one child to another.
- When the music stops, whoever’s holding the parcel gets to unwrap one layer of wrapping paper.
- The music resumes, and the passing continues until the next pause.
- Keep passing and unwrapping one layer at a time until the final one – whoever unwraps the last one gets to keep the prize!
Need some rockin’ tunes to help set the pace? Enjoy our playlist of Bluey favourites: